One of the alternatives for saving electricity, and therefore saving on the monthly receipt and of course collaborating with the environment by replacing traditional incandescent light bulbs, for example, is LED lighting use.
An LED (Lighting Emitting Diode) is a semiconductor diode capable of emitting light?
They have been used for a long time in various applications, especially buttons to indicate states such as DVD recording buttons or to indicate by color, whether a device is on (green) or off (red).
Its use has spread widely around the world, especially taking into account the high consumption of traditional incandescent filament lamps, taking advantage of the existing progress with respect to halogen lights.
Some of its advantages are:
- Energy efficiency with consumption of up to 85% less electricity.
- Longer life can offer about 45,000 hours of use.
- The most ecological light. No tungsten or mercury and other toxic products.
- Low heat emission and minimum maintenance.
- And all this results in saving money and energy production, apart from contributing to the environment
So, if you want to change the lighting of your home to use LED bulbs and achieve that desired savings, we give you five basic tips to make the user experience the most satisfying and practical:
- LED lights are very useful for outdoor use, thanks to their high resistance rating because they have the capacity to withstand humidity, low and high temperatures, as well as vibrations. Of course, it’s advisable to always check the IP (International Protection) of the device.
- Are also the most used by interior decorators for their projects because they know that it’s the best for their spaces to look perfectly to both those who see them in person and to take professional photographs. Important this detail when designing this part of the house or apartment.
- It’s important to consult with an expert before starting the deployment, that the electrical wiring of the house or business is the most optimal since these devices are very sensitive and delicate short circuits and overheating in sections thereof.
- We know that the initial cost is high, but it is worth analyzing the same with respect to the amortization of it. This leads us to understand that the LED system can be applied in certain circumstances and uses, and not in all cases. It’s easy to understand that in those places in the panels are long on or the place where they are installed is not easily accessible and therefore is not convenient its application